Battle royale sensation PUBG Mobile for iOS and Android has actually gotten a brand-new update. Dubbed the PUBG 0.5.0 spot, it brings the Miramar map, improved efficiency, much easier alternatives to have fun with your friends (by utilizing six digit codes to pair with those near you), and a host of brand-new weapons and automobiles. Plus, there’s a brand-new progression system that lets you gather benefits on reaching new levels and weekly activity missions to allow you to make more loot. Likewise, you can select your area and flag together with a language-specific chat channel, lets you chat in the language of your option. Season 2 of in-game rewards and activities is offered also.
In addition to this, there’s a store to sneak peek and acquire new clothing and products as well as secret stash that lets you get products at a discount. With this, it essentially means that Tencent is doubling down on monetisation choices in the wake of Epic Games’ Fortnite enormous incomes the world over.
With Miramar readily available on PUBG on PC and Xbox One, PUBG Mobile gets the desert map as an alternative too. Thinking about for how long it took to appear on both PC and Xbox One, it’s great to see Android and iOS users not neglected of the enjoyable. All Tencent and PUBG Corp need to do now is enable cross-platform bet maximum parity with Fortnite.
PUBG Mobile’s gameplay isn’t really the only thing that got an improvement with this upgrade. There are a host of technical fixes too. They’re as follows.
PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 enhancements
- Viewer mode smoothness enhanced.
- Striking sounds and effects added to melee battle.
- Parachute video camera smoothness enhanced.
- Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.
- Improved climbing check during running.
- Picture designs now offered on all devices.
- Added sound effects for breaking doors.
- Improved display screen of personal details and outcomes.
- Enhanced team invitation flow.